Before using the Site you must understand that we collect some of your personal and behavioural details which may include, but not limited to, your name, address, email address, IP address, domain name, duration of visit, pages visited and more.
If you subscribe to our newsletter you will be sent information, marketing communications, updates, specials, and promotions that we offer. To receive this information the Site requires that you provide a valid email address. We will not sell or distribute your email address or use it for any other commercial purpose without your prior consent.
All information that is collected and stored on our database is obtained from the information you provide. We will collect and store your personal information if you:
- Provide feedback to us (including positive feedback or lodging a complaint)
- Place an order with us (or purchase a product or service)
- Use or register with the Site (such as subscribing to our eNewsletters or commenting on a blog or news post)
- Make an enquiry (such as product or service enquiry)
- Use or provide details by means other than the Site (including if you comment on a Facebook, or other social media platform, or telephone sales/customer service team)
- Are on a partner list provided by a third party
Please keep us updated and ensure your information is up to date and accurate to ensure the integrity of our services and that we deliver great customer service. Contact Us to request to view and amend your information.
For the purpose of statistical analysis our web server records your visits to the Site and logs information obtained from those visits. Our web server may obtain your server address, domain name, pages visited, visit duration, date and time of visit, documents downloaded and the type of browser used. No attempt is made to identify you as a person with your browsing behaviour.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Arkadia may collect and use your personal information for a number of purposes. We may use your personal information to:
- Process purchases of products and services
- Deliver your purchases to you
- Verify your identity
- Conduct market research and enhance our products and services
- Address your feedback or complaint
- Suggest products that may assist or interest you
- Conduct direct marketing by email or as permitted by you
- Sell, market and promote our products, services and business
- Assess, monitor and react to any emerging potential legal liabilities
- Help improve the management and operating of our business and to improve our services with the view to enhancing the experience for our customers and users
If you subscribe to our eNewsletter or opt-in to email communications in any other way we will send you emails such as eNewsletters, special offers, promotions and other marketing material to the email address you provide to us. Contact Us to request to unsubscribe from these email communications or by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails.
Our staff members may access your information when required by the company for the aforementioned reasons. We do not sell, provide, or allow access to your information to any external parties without consent. We will disclose your personal information if we are required to do so by law.
DATA SECURITY AND STORAGE
Arkadia takes all reasonable technical and organisational measures to protect the personal information it holds against loss, unauthorised access, use, modification or disclosure, and against other misuse.
COMPLAINTS AND DELETION OF YOUR DETAILS
If you are concerned about possible misuse of your personal information, possible interference with your privacy or have a complaint or feedback please Contact Us. The phone number for customer service and where privacy matters can be discussed is +613 9543 3113. Our email address is email@example.com